Wednesday, January 5, 2022

UCPTD Monthly Trade Recap - December2021

DISCLAIMER: These trades I have already done. I'm not recommending these stocks as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
MONTHLY TRADE RECAP
UCPTD Monthly Trade Recap - December2021

1 FREE MONTH OFFER!
www.cptdashboard.com/join
STOP WATCHING OTHERS HAVE SUCCESS!
Using Covered Calls and Cash Secured Puts ONLY!
What constitutes a profit? Covered Call and Cash Secured Put premium and if I purchased a stock or ETF to use exclusively for the selling premium strategy and I sell the stock during the same timeframe for a profit and or if my shares are taken away from me at a profit. Simple as that - now let's break it down!
TRADESPROFITSWINNERSLOSERS
7$3,694.0070
My summary of the Month, Expectations and Results
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE TAX HARVESTING LOSSES > for which will be allocated to January 2022 balance sheet > as for this December 2021, selling premium did meet my income goals! as I was challenged most of the month (handcuffed) by not having trades to do ... I was tax harvesting and setting that money to the side and can't touch it because it's going to be used in 2022 as part of the Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan ... so to bring in $3,694 on a month I feel I was at the top of my game ... well, that's pretty darn good.
PROFIT BREAKDOWN (Stock & Premium)
HOW MUCH TOTAL CAPITOL WAS USED?
Explanation of Total Capital Used ... every trade ties up capitol ... if I do a CSP I have to set aside that amount of money ... that trade has a capital requirement ... it gets logged. If I bought a stock and wrote a Covered Call ... that trade has a capital requirement and it gets logged ... so all of these trades equaled a Total Capital Requirement of what's below
$182,125.00
Wait, you always say you use $225,000 yet this number can be higher? ... Yes ... remember, I chipped off about ~$225,000 to buy the stocks I use ... sometimes I have $225k worth of stocks, sometimes I do not ... this is purchased stocks. The number above represents many Selling Premium trades using the SAME STOCK .. so I didn't use more ...
STOCK + DIVIDEND PROFITPREMIUM PROFIT
$0.00$3,694.00
BREAKDOWN OF THE MONEY INVESTED FOR THE MONTH
THIS AREA IS PREMIUM +/- ONLY --- (STOCK +/- LISTED BELOW)
USED THIS MANY STOCKSMONTH CASH ON CASH %
72.03%
COMPANYSYMBOL% GAINTOTAL $$$ GAINS
TNATNA4.39%$658.00
TNATNA5.02%$326.00
Rocket GroupRKT1.46%$805.00
Cummins IncCMI1.39%$330.00
Rocket GroupRKT2.16%$170.00
Rocket GroupRKT2.02%$1,120.00
PaypalPYPL1.55%$285.00
These trades are 100% closed - I may still own the shares$3,694.00
My thoughts on the Monthly Krums! (above)
Very favorable month for my high standards ... reaching my goal of +$2,500 a month ... as I mentioned above ... I used many of the same stocks and didn't use any stocks that were tax harvested ... so although I held Zillow, Draft Kings, so on ... here's how the month planned out.
Premium Profit / Loss and $$$ invested
Below are all the Premiums, Money Invested and Cash On Cash % gains or losses ... also the contracts used to obtain these results
COMPANYTYPECONT/SHRSMONEY INVESTED
TNACSP200$15,000.00
CSP - With the Markets selling off some -900pts ... I used this as a chance to use the negative volitily to pick up a decent premium for this 13% OTM Strike
Trade is CLOSED - TNA did exactly what I thought, rallied to $88 and this option fell from $4.40 to $1.11 ... way over -50% so I take this off the board, using this money for something different.
See RT post: Go to UCPTD Download Hub > Click Blog site > Search date >Nov-26
TNACSP100$6,500.00
CSP - Markets selling off again using the new covid variant as its excuse ... with inflation fears being the cherry on top ... just using the Cash Secured Put vs buying shares ... the ETF would have to fall another -12% for my strike to be challenged ... watching and will Roll down if I have too
Trade is CLOSED - As with my other TNA CSP the option has fallen under -50% and wanted to use this money for other trades ... I just decided we take this off the board, sit back and watch the markets ... good profit for this amount of time invested.
See RT post: Go to UCPTD Download Hub > Click Blog site > Search date >Dec-1
RKTCCW3500$55,055.00
CCW - Looking to keep these 3,500 shares of RKT working while I continue to battle back from a higher stock purchase price (cost basis is closer to $19.50) ...
WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade early - just feeling that this will slowly drift to nothing by Dec-23rd, I wanted to put on another trade prior to next week ... maybe try something closer to the money and maybe collect this 0.07 back + some decent prem to make this trade continue ... basically, bought it back cheap to do another
See RT post: Go to UCPTD Download Hub > Click Blog site > Search date >Dec-2
CMICCW100$23,67 ec-16
CCW - Just looking to continue this smooth and easy trade on Cummings ... collect another 2% on this trade and although it is some 67 days ... I donr mind do this trade ... CMI isnt a big holding in the portfolio so I will collect this premium and if my shares are taken its ALL GOOD with making my money back and over +$17 in premiums and dividends collected since working this investment.
WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade Early - CMI is drifting sideways, this option is drifting sideways and with only 0.30 to capture in what amounts to over a month holding it ... I can either do another CCW and keep this trade going or SELL the shares at a loss ... because Im serioulsy down ... I havent decided yet but for now this CCW is taken off the board.
See RT post: Go to UCPTD Download Hub > Click Blog site > Search date >Nov-15
RKTCCW500$7,880.00
PMMC - PMMC - Nothing is happening with RKT over the next 4 weeks that I feel this $17 Strike will be challenged ... its the 29 Delta for this Strike/Expire so even if RKT moved higher I feel I could manage the trade by ROLLING out and higher. Krum here, Krum there game plan
WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade - 10 days left, option almost worthless and this being a PMCC trade Im all about rolling and rolling so I will dial up another 30 day, 30 Delta :)
See RT post: Go to UCPTD Download Hub > Click Blog site > Search date >Dec-3
RKTCCW3500$55,580.00
CCW - Simple, I want to collect as many low risk krums using these shares are possible ... low risk meaning, the strike price being OTM such that I wont have it challenged much but if it is we will roll higher ... still under my stock purchase price, we keep doing this until we dont.
WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade > the option has fallen under -50% and such a short amount of time, just figure we'll roll this out a week on the expire date and try to pick up the same 0.50+ cent premium and keep this krum train rolling.
See RT post: Go to UCPTD Download Hub > Click Blog site > Search date >Dec-16
PYPLCCW100$18,436.00
PMMC - Paypal had earnings and Wall Street did some downgrades for which caused the stock to fall some -40% from its highs ... this seems a bit much for one of the most cutting edge, high profile banks with growth ... this is a value play in my mind
WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade - With PYPL not getting to $200 and chances are they wont by the 31st ... I looked at another 30day, 30 Delta and I can pick up another $3.50ish so Im going to try to keep this going ...
See RT post: Go to UCPTD Download Hub > Click Blog site > Search date >Nov-30

Stock Sale Profits or Losses
Below represents all the stock sales that happened during this month ... profit of loss if I sold a stock or had my shares taken its listed below
COMPANYTYPESHARESTOTAL MONEY +/-
NO STOCK SOLDNO SHARES TAKEN
These trades are 100% closed - I may still own the shares$0.00

My thoughts on the Money Invested vs % returns (above)
$3,694+ is a winner ... if I'm in retirement on a fixed income and not having many recurring bills ... making this much SHOULD BE good enough to live the good life and pay some bills ... least that's what I'm hoping :)
Comparing over the years
These totals represent what I've made during this month of the year since I started selling premium
20172018201920202021
$439.63$427.05$2,838.06$3,175.64$3,694.00
Final thoughts on this month as compared to the past (above)
2021, indeed breaks a record for me ... December traditionally is a slow month ... but feeling I needed to PUSH THE GAS to beat 2020's $109k ... I kept driving ... didn't reach that record BUT DID make this my best ever.
THIS MONTHLY RECAP BREAKS DOWN ALL OF MY TRADES DURING THIS TIME PERIOD
Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in one or more of these equities. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
- http://www.optionsclearing.com/about/publications/publication-listing.jsp
© 2021 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer


YT VIDEO - 3X Profits using LESS money , Poor Man's Covered Call trade idea for TQQQ

CLICK THE YOUTUBE LINK TO WATCH THIS VIDEO https://youtu.be/o-eo77Dtfq8 3X Profits using LESS money , Poor Man's Covered Call trade idea...