Tuesday, January 25, 2022

OPEN UCPTD Trade | CSP on TQQQ - PARKING MONEY - $4,800 - 361 days

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2022
NEW CSP TRADE
Standard Cash Secured Put Trade - PARKING MONEY!
NEW Cash Secured Put position was opened on
TIME AND DATE STAMPMonday, January 24, 2022
TQQQ
3x
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
My brief explanation for this trade and how it closed
MINDSET WHEN OPENED - Below I explain why I did this trade
CSP - The Nasdaq is getting crushed, being down some -15% from its recent highs ... so with the idea of PARKING MONEY I use TQQQ ATM Jan-20-23 CSP and was paid $16 per share or 30% Cash on money invested ... parking this money I get $16 upfront ... and if assigned my cost basis for these shares will be $36.50 ... we'll manage this trade as it plays out.
WHEN TRADE CLOSES - I explain my thoughts on how this closed out.
Trade is OPEN - I will add commentary when this trade closed
This (361) day trade begins and ends for the dates below
361January 24, 2022January 20, 2023
MAX PROFIT - Premium Income
Because this is a Cash Secured Put I can only make money on the Premium I received for placing this trade. I do not own the stock so I do not make any stock appreciation or collect any company dividends should the company offer one.
TRADE KRUM!DAYSCash on Cash %CONTRACTSSHARES
$4,800.0036130.48%3300
What was the stock doing at the time of this trade
At the time I did this trade, TQQQ was trading at ~$50. All of these calculations are based on the strike price and not where the actual stock was trading. I post the price just for reference.
COMPANYSYMBOLSHARESPRICETOTAL COST
TQQQTQQQ300$50.00$15,750.00
EXPIRATION DATEDAYSSTRIKEOPTIONCoC % GAIN
1/20/2023361$52.50$16.0030.48%
OPTION GAINTOTAL KRUM
No$0.00Standard Cash Secured Put (~30d)$4,800.00$4,800.00
Downside Protection should this trade Bad!
CURRENT SHARE $PREMIUMSTRIKEPRICEWOULD FALL
$52.50$16.00$52.50$36.50-$16.00
BREAKEVEN
Today, 3 Cash Secured Put contracts were sold on TQQQ (ticker TQQQ) for the 2/18/2022, $52.5 strike price for a premium of $16 . TQQQ was trading for $50 a share.
Disclaimer - No - at the time of this posting I did not own the shares of this equity ... I risk my own money on this trade and am accountable for the trade results
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
All of my CPT Abbreviations and Acronyms can be found below
https://cptdashboard.blogspot.com/2021/02/CPT-lingo.html
© 2022 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer

YT VIDEO - 3X Profits using LESS money , Poor Man's Covered Call trade idea for TQQQ

CLICK THE YOUTUBE LINK TO WATCH THIS VIDEO https://youtu.be/o-eo77Dtfq8 3X Profits using LESS money , Poor Man's Covered Call trade idea...