Monday, November 15, 2021

NEW Rocket (RKT) CCW Trade for my daughter (4.7% CoC%)

Hi Everyone!

Seeing the World Thru My Eyes
 >> and this is what I'm doing for her account

Nothing special here
outside of it being a Cash on Cash% gain
if her shares are taken of 4.7% in 32 days

100 share trade
  
NEW Covered Call Trade just now for my daughter

Rocket
RKT
Stock Price - placedDate Total Prem$Dividend?
$16.89Nov-15$0.80$0.00
Strike PriceExpireProfit on this trade
$16.89Dec-17$80.00
Little stock gain if shares taken - her Cost Basis is $16.70

Yahoo Summary page

Until next time, I wish you the very Best In Trading!
-----------------------------------
Regards,
John
email me corepositiontrading@gmail.com
Remember, this content is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do own shares. I am by no means recommending this stock for purchase
You received this message because you are a UCPTD Premium Member
If you do not want to receive emails, please click the unsubscribe below
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, just send an email to corepositiontrading@gmail.com
Core Position Trading, LLC | 1498 SE Tech Center Pl Vancouver, WA 98683-9591 USA
© 2021 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer

YT VIDEO - 3X Profits using LESS money , Poor Man's Covered Call trade idea for TQQQ

CLICK THE YOUTUBE LINK TO WATCH THIS VIDEO https://youtu.be/o-eo77Dtfq8 3X Profits using LESS money , Poor Man's Covered Call trade idea...