Saturday, May 1, 2021

UCPTD STWTME | My Monthly Cash Printing Machine

Hi Everyone!
-
My Monthly Cash Printing Machine - Rocket Group | RKT

While doing my weekly strategy meeting with myself ... I noticed I have a RKT CSP coming off the board this Friday ... this trade was inspired back in February when I was looking for that SUPER steady stock trade using its support line to generate CSP premium for monthly income.

Fast forward 3 months after placing that trade ... when this May-7 CSP expires I will have generated some $8,760 in CSP Premiums using the same money ... ~$42,000 as I was placing 20 contracts.

$8,760 on $42,000 is 20% CoC% in 4 months.

That's $2,190 a month in relatively bankable Cash Income ...

I wanted to show you this because making reliable income in retirement is going to be an absolute necessity and finding great stock trades can achieve our goals.

I will typically call this my "keeping the lights on" trade ... as these trades are less exciting and for the most part not volatile ... retirees can use them with LESS RISK ...

Keep YOUR focus ... set your goals and go get them!

Finally, when this May-7 expires I will turn right around and do another ... keeping that Cash Printing Machine oiled up!!!

As always, do your due diligence and this is not a recommendation


Until next time, I wish you the very Best In Trading!
-----------------------------------
Regards,
John
email me corepositiontrading@gmail.com
Remember, this content is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results.
You received this message because you are a UCPTD Premium Member
If you do not want to receive emails, please click the unsubscribe below
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, just send an email to corepositiontrading@gmail.com
Core Position Trading, LLC | 1498 SE Tech Center Pl Vancouver, WA 98683-9591 USA
© 2021 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer


YT VIDEO - Trade my Kids Small Accounts making $3,200 in 2 months Covered Calls

CLICK THE YOUTUBE LINK TO WATCH THIS VIDEO https://youtu.be/UZvnKX_NXnI Trade my Kids Small Accounts making $3,200 in 2 months Covered Calls...