Tuesday, February 2, 2021

NEW UCPTD Trade on PINS - Covered Call ($709 - 31 day Krum)

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2021
NEW WEEKLY CCW TRADE
Covered Call Weekly Trade Expires less than 30 days
NEW Covered Call position was opened on
TIME AND DATE STAMPTuesday, February 2, 2021
Pinterest
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
My trade idea and expectation for this trade
PINS doing exactly what I said it would ... moving higher!!!
CCW - My oldest son had his last month trades expire, money on the bench, its time to get that money working, I like PINS here for a sideways to higher trade ... did the NTM 1 strike out to collect that very positive $7.09 premium x100 on $7,377 invested ... very nice trade!
Why did I pick this Strike Price and Expiration Date?
$75.50 strike because I think PINS moves HIGHER as it moves , yes , HIGHER! and I want a little stock movement for him as well ... yum yum!
This (31) day trade begins and ends for the dates below
31February 2, 2021March 5, 2021
MAX PROFIT Shares + Premium (shares are taken)
MAX PROFITSTOCK GAINOPTION GAINDIVIDEND?CASH ON CASH %
$882.00$173.00$709.00$0.0011.96%
PREMIUM PROFIT Only (shares are not taken)
PREMIUM ONLYOPTION GAINDIVIDEND?CASH ON CASH %
$709.00$709.00$0.009.61%
Trade Breakdown IF my shares are taken
COMPANYSYMBOLSHARESSTOCK PRICESTRIKE
PinterestPINS100$73.77$75.50
PREMIUM RECVPREM PROFITSHARE GAINCASH PROFITCoC% GAIN
$7.09$709.00$173.00$882.0011.96%

Selling Premium Education Corner (definition and links)
Covered Call - Description - A covered call is a financial market transaction in which the seller of call options owns the corresponding amount of the underlying instrument, such as shares of a stock or other securities. ... writing - i.e. selling - a call generates income in the form of the premium paid by the option buyer. Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covered_call
Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com
© 2021 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer


YT VIDEO - $46,446 - April 2024 Cash Flow so far Covered Calls and Dividends I show you

CLICK THE YOUTUBE LINK TO WATCH THIS VIDEO https://youtu.be/QCKEzR9G_YM April Cash Flow so far Covered Calls and Dividends $46,446 CLICK THE...